What are the advantages of synchronizing MS Azure Blob with AIMMO Enterprise?
- Upload data conveniently and quickly!
- By synchronizing MS Azure Blob Storage with AIMMO Enterprise, it is possible to work quickly and efficiently without the process of downloading and re-uploading data within Azure Blob Storage to the computer.
- *It is possible to use Cloud Upload, which enables the protection of data.
- When the synchronization is completed, it is possible to upload data to AIMMO Enterprise as read-only data. Uploaded data is not saved at AIMMO Enterprise.
Step 1. After signing up at the Azure portal homepage, enter the container name that you want to synchronize.
- When you enter the Azure portal homepage registration and
Data Storage → Containers, you can check all the containers of that storage account.
- When you use the MS Azure Storage Explorer application, you can create a connection string by selecting the storage account that you want and selecting the ‘load shared access signature menu’ by right-clicking.
Step 2. At File upload, select the upload function from Azure.
Connection String, by entering at Azure Blob Storage menu Security + Networking → Access keys, you can check the information about Connection String which is required for the external storage verification stage
- After checking
the containers nameat Data storage that you want to synchronize in Azure Blob Storage, enter Container Named,
- If you only access a certain folder under the container, it is possible to enter the extra path name separately (optional)
- After filling the input box in the upload window, click ‘Load’
Step 3. Azure Blob storage synchronization is completed.
- Azure Blob storage data is synchronized with AIMMO Enterprise. Assign projects to members
If you have any other inquiries, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
Updated 9 months ago