A Flat Cuboid is a labeling task that labels the target that meets the criteria as a Flat Cuboid.
After drawing a bounding box on the object and add 2 points to draw a Flat Cuboid.
- 3D Cuboid creates the 8-point instance data
- Flat Cuboid creates the 6-point instance data.
|After selecting a
flat cuboid, it is possible to work on a flat cuboid.
- Shortcut key:
- After drawing a bounding box, by pressing the
Ctrl button to add two points, it is available to draw a cuboid plane.
- It is available to adjust the position of the cuboid by dragging the instance with the mouse.
- By dragging the point with the mouse, it is available to adjust the shape and size of the containing surface and the position of the point.
- It is available to delete a created point by pressing the
Alt (Win) /
⌥(Mac) button and clicking on the point.
If you have any other inquiries, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Updated about 1 year ago