Keypoint is a way that checks the names of the points to be marked and marks the points in order. This is a method that makes a dataset to recognize the direction, position, and movement of the target.
*Keypoint is supported only for single images.
- Example) Body joint point keypoints: Middle hip → left hip → left knee → left ankle..
Keypoint JSON settings are required when you want to use the Keypoint task type within a project.
It is required to enter the CLI by each class by clicking the
JSON button in the detailed settings window of the Keypoint class you set.
Please refer to the Task information for the method of class detailed setting.
|After selecting, it starts keypoint tasks.
- Shortcut key :
- It points in the order of the names that appear on the mouse points.
- When pointing an invisible point, press
V to take a picture.
- After pointing all the keypoints including the last keypoint, press
Esc to complete the instance.
- Right-click at the point and then check
Invisible so that you can set it as a point that is not visible.
|Completion of Keypoint
|When it is selected, complete a keypoint to create an instance.
|It is available to add points after creating a keypoint instance.
|It is available to delete points after creating a keypoint instance.
If you have any other inquiries, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Updated about 1 year ago