- Workspace Setting > User list to check users on the list.
- The members with access to manage user authorities are Main Owner, Owner, Manager.
- Check the users from the user list to change authorities.
- Click the setting button to view the Authority, Delete User, and Tag Setting options.
- After the Authority change, an information modal will pop up and change the user's authority.
- You can set the user's authority with the invitation email when inviting the user.
- Members with invitation are the Owner, Manager, and Member.
- A user's authority has been granted and changed according to the setting.
If you have any other inquiries, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
Updated 3 months ago