It is available to collect thumbnails and labeling information of all the instances created in the project.
Thumbnail Viewer Approach
- When selecting the ‘Thumbnail Viewer’ menu from the left menu
Load entire project data.
- Select the ‘Thumbnail Viewer’ button in the dataset
Load the folder or file data loaded in the list. Result values from the search or filter will be reflected.
- (Sequence Image, 3D Point Cloud Type) Select a scene file from the file list and select the
Load only the data from the selected scene file (Activate Track ID Filter only when selecting a single scene file)
- (Sequence image, 3D Point Cloud type) Select the
Collect Track IDbutton in the instance card of the scene file created in Studio
Load only the instances that are set to that track ID. (Activate Track ID Filter)
Class, Attribute, and Track ID filters
Users can filter only the instances they want to check. By checking the same classes and attributes collectively, it is available to speed up the inspection and quickly find incorrect labeling data.
- classes, attribute filters
When filtering, classes support single selection, and attributes support multiple selections. When selecting multiple attributes, only the instances that contain all the selected attribute values are exposed.
- Track ID Filter
Instances only in the scene file that are set to the same track ID are exposed. The Track ID filter is only activated when loading 'Thumbnail Viewer' for a single scene file in a dataset or studio.
It is available to set visualization for instance thumbnails.
- See the points: It shows the points of the instance.
- Out-of-area opaque: It treats non-instance areas opaque.
- Original pixelation: Pixels the source file. It is available to make the instance separation area clearer.
- Line Thickness/Line Opacity: It controls the thickness and opacity of the instance's lines.
- Outline view: It shows the outlines of the instance.
- Area opacity: It adjusts the opacity of the instance area.
- View First Line: When creating an instance, mark the first line drawn as a dotted line.
Use thumbnail size
It is available to use thumbnail sizing to suit your purpose. By increasing the thumbnail size, many instances can be inspected on one screen so that you can increase speed and accuracy. When reducing the size, it is possible to inspect more instances at once, which can improve speed.
It is possible to turn on and off the class and attribute information at the bottom of the instance thumbnail.
Open in studio
By choosing the button next to the file name on the instance card, it is possible to open studio and check what the task content of the file is.
If you have any other inquiries, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Updated 2 months ago