Introduction of Workspace
Create and manage the workspace of AIMMO Enterprise.
What is a workspace?
A workspace is the space of the highest level of AIMMO Enterprise.
a virtual service organization that is available to collaborate with team members on data management projects.
In a workspace, you can invite users to collaborate
- If you do not invite a user, users can use their own workspace.
- If you invite users, you can use it as a collaborative workspace to systematically share documents and references..
It is available to create and use multiple workspaces as required, but it is not possible to move data among workspaces or to view data because the payment unit is a workspace..
The owner of a workspace gets the authority to invite users, change the workspace name and image, and delete the workspace.
Create a workspace
- Creating and adding workspaces is available to anyone who has signed up via company email.
(However, it cannot create a workspace with a personal email address that is not a company email like Google or Naver Mail.)
- There is no limitation on the number of workspace creations. However, inform you in advance that after the free beta service is completed in June 2023, based on the billing policy, it is possible to be charged for creating more than a threshold number.
Manage a workspace
- In the workspace settings menu, you can freely edit the workspace's name, logo, etc.
- It is available to invite users to the workspace and to give authority to manage.
- You can check various statistics information of ongoing projects within the workspace.
- Through paid functions starting in July 2023, you will be able to receive monthly usage invoices, and the functions to pay billed costs will be provided as well.
- It is possible to be invited to workspaces created by others, and it is possible to move freely through the workspace list.
- It is available to leave the workspace you are invited to.
If you have any other inquiries, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Updated 20 days ago