It provides a list of the extracted output.
The file name of the output
It is the JSON file name of the extracted output. The file name will be automatically generated.
- Constructors :This is the name of the output creator
- Creation date : It is the date that the output was created.
- size :It is the file size of the output.
- Download to My PC:Download the output directly to the PC.
- Send to Naver Cloud: Send the output to Naver Cloud.
- Send to Azure:Send the output to Azure.
- View information:It is available to check the extraction setting information of the output.
- Delete output download items: It is available to delete items by selecting.
- Preview output: It is available to check the details of the output download items.
It is available to check the details of output and task information to download or share.
- List of the output:This is a list of folders and files to extract.
- QFV(Quick File View)
: This is the preview window that you check when clicking the file, the image of data and the labeling data information can be checked.
: By creating a link that can be accessed by outside people, it is available to share a preview of the output/
- Output management
: It provides functions including ‘download to my PC’, ‘send to N Cloud (Naver Cloud)’, ‘send to Azure’, and ‘view information’.
If you have any other inquiries, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
Updated 9 months ago