Members who join a workspace are classified into three levels and can use the service according to the authorities assigned to each member.
|Owner||Get the authority to manage all features of the workspace.||Workspace and Project Management|
|Manager||It is available to create and manage projects and invite and manage project members.||project management|
|Member||By participating in the invited project, it is available to perform an assigned task.||Join the project|
- As a workspace creator and administrator, it is available to manage and access all workspace features.
- The Owner who created the workspace is titled (Main Owner)
- It is possible to invite users to join the workspace and freely assign the authorities that each user wants.
- It is possible to create and manage projects and invite workspace users to projects.
- It is possible to assign tasks to project members and evaluate completed tasks.
- It is possible to manage project members’ task status and answer questions.
- It is available to perform assigned tasks in projects to which are invited.
- It is available to complete and submit tasks assigned by the owner or manager.
- It is available to ask a manager any questions about the project.
If you have any other inquiries, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
Updated 3 months ago