At AIMMO Enterprise, the data upload is available in two forms:
- Upload a resource file
- Upload a Ground Truth (GT) file
You can search for a file name in four ways: [Search File Name, Task Type/Class, Worker Search, and Folder Search].
- The function to upload source files is used for data training.
- It provides a total of 3 methods: file/folder upload (=local), NAVER N Cloud, or MS Azure Blob connection.
- For more detail on uploading resource files, please refer to the link.
A function to upload a GT file to an uploaded resource and provides only local upload.
- The annotation type, class, and attributes set in the created project must all match to be uploaded.
- For more detailed information on uploading Ground Truth data files, please refer to the link.
A scene file is a unit that refers to a batch of consecutive images.
- When creating a project, this function is available when the project task type is created as a
- For more detailed instructions on uploading and managing scene files please refer to the link.
- When progressing the labeling tasks as LiDAR 3D Cuboid task type, it provides a sensor fusion function that allows you to check camera images taken at the same time when labeling, and the camera image viewer displayed at this time is called RV (Reference Viewer).
- For more detailed information on uploading RV images, please refer to the link.
If you have any other inquiries, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
Updated 9 months ago